Equanom origins from Latin aequanimitas “evenness of mind, calmness” and stands for radiance and warmth of being. It opens the doors to the inner wisdom, strength, resourcefulness and compassion that every human being naturally has.
Anna Paucher, founder and leader of Equanom Coaching, has international and intercultural background and believes that beyond all cultural differences we are all the same at the core: We want to grow, we want to be accepted and loved, we want to express who we are, we want to connect and to belong. Once we create trust in ourselves and with others, and become aware of who we are and what we really want, no boundaries can stop us from creating and living a fulfilling and purposeful life.
Anna Paucher has over ten years experience in Strategy and Management Consulting with organizations, leaders, and teams from different industries and countries. Her experience includes Finance, IT, Telecommunications, Consulting and E-Commerce industries and development of new organizational structures, businesses, services, and products.
Her strengths are her analytical mind, sharp focus, and forwarding the action combined with core values of trust, compassion and love. She uses various tools from Co-Active Coaching, Leadership Circle 360 degree assessments, organizational development and consulting practices to deepen learning and forward action of her clients, achieving fulfilment and sustainable results.
- Certified Professional Co-Active Coach (CPCC) by Coaching Trainings Institute (CTI)
- Accreditation by International Coaching Federation (ICF)
- 10+ years in Strategy and Management Consulting
- Work with cross-functional and cross-cultural teams
- Industries experience in Finance, IT, Telecommunications, Consulting and E-Commerce
- Cultural experience in Germany, Switzerland, USA, Russia and Israel
- Native / Professional Languages: German, English, and Russian
- Interdisciplinary collaboration with coaches, trainers and consultants